Sunday, March 23, 2014

Canadian is under attack.

Canadian farmers cannot get their grains sold today. Opposition leader Thomas Mulcair comes on CTV saying " Harper has failed farmers by not being able to sell their grain ". Why do farmers need government to sell grain for them is my question ? Its a free market and last time I checked grain like oil sells itself.

Time to see if he will answer this question. Sounds like Communist to me , were you turn over your grain to government and they send you a check after they take what they like. Canadian farmers sitting on grain thanks to railway logjams. I guess when they are not crashing and burning killing innocent people , they are not moving.

Well done government another reason why you will always get my two middle fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment